Whether it be localized frequency programs for small business, or national multi-site, multi-brand, multi-million member programs for well-known and respected conglomerates, Visible Results have consulted to and devised some of the world's most successful loyalty solutions.
Visible Results helps you answer the questions:
Is loyalty right for my business and if so, what solution?
- If you can benefit from knowing your customers and their purchasing behavior; you’re a good candidate for implementing a loyalty marketing initiative.
- If your goal is to extend the relationship you share with your best customers, and proactively stimulate and increase share of wallet, loyalty programs are an effective and measurable technique.
- If one of your competitors is implementing a program, call your local Visible Results office and enquire about our experience with short deployment cycles.
There are nearly as many types, structures, mechanics, and configurations of loyalty programs as there are loyalty programs! Read how our loyalty consulting group’s fact-based methodology provides you with a clear vision and a relevant, executable loyalty strategy tailored to your business. There's no one-size-fits-all, but there are elements that are consistent with successful programs…for example, our experience is that simple programs are the best.
When devising loyalty programs, Visible Results tailors solutions to address your specific business issues and opportunities, incorporating the elements our experience has shown accompany successful programs. In all cases we work with our clients to:
- Evaluate your business situation and extract the issues to be addressed.
- Establish clear business goals that can be measured against.
- Develop and maintain a long term perspective and commitment to the program.
- Link loyalty program data with transaction data to discern the drivers of profitability.
- Appropriately engineer the economics of reward structure and to deliver a mix of rewards that are valued by members, as well as being achievable, divisible, and to a degree, exclusive.
- Make the program part of the core brand message and embed into the cultural fabric of the organization.
- Turn insight into action.
Have you assessed the value a loyalty program
could bring to your business?
Many businesses have successfully implemented sustainable loyalty programs that reward desired behaviors, increase the period in which you retain customers, and provide a point of differentiation that reduces churn and allows you to maintain and, in some cases, increase market share.
Find out how a loyalty program can add real value to your business.